Parkview Church is PCA church located in Metro-Atlanta, GA. We are passionate about reaching the lost and committed to making disciples. Our congregation is a family that loves and enjoys one another through grace-based relational ministry, which seeks to prioritize Christ as the leader of our church and all of its ministries.
- Candidate must have a deep, committed, and growing faith in Jesus Christ and agree with the church’s statement of faith.
- It is preferred that the candidate be bilingual in both Spanish and English.
This candidate must be excited by outward facing ministry. This person will work alongside the Children’s Ministry Director in building relationships with the children, parents, and volunteers and in serving our children and their families.
As well as coordinating the children’s ministries, this person will serve as the first point of contact with visiting families. As such, this person needs the ability to represent Parkview and its ministries well. In addition to a variety of typical administrative and ministry support tasks, this position requires the ability to adapt to miscellaneous errands to assist Parkview children, its staff, and volunteers.
Children’s Ministry responsibilities:
- Purchase and prepare supplies for Sunday services as well as ministry events such as our Easter egg hunt and Trunk or Treat, etc.
- Prepare classrooms for Sunday service.
- Ensure a safe, warm, and welcoming environment for visiting and existing families and their children.
- Oversee volunteers who teach and serve in Sunday morning activities.
- Assist in filling absentee volunteer positions through recruitment, background checks, assigning roles, and scheduling.
- Continually assess needs and flow of all points of children’s ministry and work with leadership to make adjustments to best serve the congregation.
- Build relationships with parents/families/volunteers.
- Receive and share feedback from the volunteers with Children’s Director.
- Maintain current records for volunteer contact information, applications, and background checks.
- Understand current policies and protocol and assist in updating protocols as needed.
- Manage budget and record expenditures.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Work closely with the Office Manager and Children’s Director.
- Help, when necessary, with events and activities throughout the year.
- Manage weekly email communication.
- This is an hourly, part-time position.
- Weeks typically require 10-15 hours of work.
- $17-23 per hour, based on experience.
Interested in Applying? Send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com